Monday, July 7, 2008

Presenting mummy Daisy Duck!

I've been asked several times where's my preggy pictures - well, if you're getting fat fast, the last thing on your mind is to take pictures la. But I managed to, just to remind myself later how fat I got with Baby 2. ;)

Below was taken on my birthday (by the way, thank you so much for all the wishes and sorry if I couldn't response to you).
See what I mean by Daisy Duck, not just my front is sticking out (I meant my tummy!) but my bum-bum too!

I prefer this shot since you can't exactly see my big butt here. ;)

I'll be 6 months as at next Tuesday and I realized that I have another 16 more weeks to go. So fast the time has passed and when I think of this, I feel I'm not ready yet. There is still so much to do in preparation for Baby 2's arrival and I havent actually planned it out. As much as I can't wait to see Baby 2, I'm also scared! I need to psyche myself to take things easy with one thing at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adoi! You look gorgeous la. Where got like Daisy Duck. Remember to snap a close up pic of Rye Li kissing your tummy. :)

Anonymous said...

You're not fat!!! In fact, you look great for a 6 month Mum...if you wanna see fat, you should see my pic.