Monday, July 28, 2008

Having a big tummy

Having a big tummy means I need to be extra careful as I'm not used to having a tummy that sticks way out from my body. Poor baby 2 (or is it me?!) because I've accidentally bumped my tummy into places now and then. I can't help it as I'm not use to my tummy being so big! But the little accidents so far wasn't painful - nonetheless I have to keep reminding myself that I can't squeeze into narrow spaces anymore!

Even with Rye Li, I did knock my tummy here and there but the worst was when I accidentally slammed the toilet door on my tummy. This was when I was about 6 months as well and boy, did it hurt like hell! I was so worried for Rye Li then but when I read up in books and the net, they said that I'm more likely to feel the pain that the baby since they're confined and protected in the waterbag.

I'm trying to be very careful now but I still forget at times. I even asked hubby how he manages with a big tummy (he has one since the day I met him, maybe bigger now!) and he just add that he's not as clumsy as me! :p ....I guess he's just used to having one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Was that a hint for the hubby to lose weight? Anyway, you have to remind yourself you are with child now. How're you walking? When I had Cassie, I had constant pain around the vjj area. So, couldn't walk as fast as before. When I was preggie with Belle, I was zipping here and there..ppl had to ask me to slow down..hehe.

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! I can't imagine not noticing a big tummy...yeah, baby is pretty protected in there.

I had a really bad fall right on my tummy too in the 7th month when I rushed to post the postcards for the Star's puzzle contest!

Thankfully, it's all OK too. I just felt like a really fat fool ;-)