Sunday, March 16, 2008

The beginning of nausea, morning sickness and lotsa farts!

Since my last update, history has repeated itself. I see myself going through very similiar paths when I was pregnant with Rye Li. My nightmare has begin and yes, at times I do ask myself what have I gotten myself into (with no offense to Baby 2 of course).

I have puked everyday for the last 5 days, twice on Sunday. Luckily, it's literary morning sickness but the nausea stays nearly the whole day. I can't think straight anymore (just think constant motion sickness, that is how I feel!).

Interestingly, a week back, hubby asked me how many kids do I intend to have and I told him now is not a good time to ask at all! He has intentions to add another set of tattoo on his other arm with all of our names on it and he said he will leave 2 spaces blank for Baby 2 and if ever, Baby 3 as well. Sigh! What is with some people and their tattoos!

On the positive side, the spottings has stopped I hope. It did come now and then last week but it has stopped since the weekend. Comparing to Rye Li's time, the spotting then was pretty consistent. This time, it is not and at least the cramps have stopped but I do get backaches now and then.

Oh and the wind and farts! I have never farted and burped so much ever since I was pregnant with Rye Li and now it is starting again. I don't remember it starting so early though with Rye Li.

I will be seeing my obgyn this Saturday and after which, I should be telling most of the world about this pregnancy. We finally informed my family on Sunday after hubby took pity on me when he saw me puked twice that day. Of course, they are more excited than I am and soon enough, some of my relatives also got to know as well. Not surprised here. ;)

As of today, I'm 7 weeks and still feeling tired and very sick! It doesn't help that hubby is travelling frequently for work again and I'm in desperate need of a maid. We will be applying soon and I pray we strike the lottery with the first one as I'm in no mood to go through several maids in the coming months. It is also my first time ever in getting a maid and I pray for the process to be a smooth one. Most likely we will be getting a Cambodian for certain reasons but the thought of communicating to her still scares me but will have to work it out then when the time comes.

I haven't got the 7 weeks update from Baby Center yet so I will post what they had to say about Baby 2 at 6 weeks....

This week, your baby's brain, muscles and bones are beginning to take shape. His hands and feet resemble little paddles and his tiny heart is beating — twice as fast as yours, in fact. Although you probably won't feel anything for nine or ten more weeks, he's about to make his very first movements.

Eversince Rye Li has left my tummy, I really miss the movements she made inside. And I'm not sure if it was due to this that at times I still feel "little kicks" in my tummy long after she came out. So now with the fact that I know I'm pregnant, I also have these "little kicks" and I'm positively sure it's not Baby 2.

Anyhow, with what I'm feeling lately, I'm still adamant about being a boy in my next life!

1 comment:

KittyCat said...

Hi there! Sorry I haven't been here...thought it's still your Wordpress blog. Great coz now I can view it even from China =)

Hmm...interesting ya those farts? Hehe