Saturday, May 3, 2008

To sleep in and do nothing on Mother's Day

I've been asked by Belle's & Cassie's mummy on what I want to do this coming Mother's Day. Well, it has been known fact that I have not been getting enough sleep lately (due to my pregnancy) and also lately, the girl is not feeling well and have been getting up alot through the nights.

Thus, all I want is to sleep in and do nothing but relax. And by this, I mean no one at home but me alone! Yes, if hubby is reading this, you are most welcome to bring the girl out the whole day! :D

Somehow, I got this feeling I won't be getting this and I'd probably wish the same thing next Mother's Day again!

Here's the list to what other blogging Mommies want this Mother's Day:

1. Mumsgather shares - What I REALLY want to do on Mother’s Day.
2. Vien likes - Not to lift a finger on Mother’s Day.
3. Syn wants - to sleep in an do nothing no Mother's Day.

I'd like to know what KittyCat wants to do this Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syn-nee's husband..better make her wish a reality..hehehe..

Mumsgather said...

Yes I am sure Sny-Nee's husband can managed that and even enjoy himself in the process. Its a very simple wish to fulfill. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

when's mother's day ah?