Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Mother's Day treat

It's a good thing having a blog afterall - to get the message across to hubby! ;)

He read my
wish and he has just left the house with the girl to her music class and thereafter, he's bringing her out to wherever! Muahahahaha!

He also wanted to make a bet with me yesterday saying for sure I will be at the pc the whole time - I told him of course I will as I've got so many things to update. But on second thoughts, I also want to watch tv since I don't have the girl to fight with now. I still got some laundry to do and some packing (we will be off to PD next week and Kuantan - a break I want so badly and I feel the girl also deserve a beach holiday again) but I will manage these chores in between.

Thank you hubby for being such a sport!

And to the rest of you moms out there, here's wishing you a happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby is a smart man..hehe..

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got your day off! Haha, blogging is great for getting messages across :)

Mumsgather said...

Thats very sweet of your hubby. Mine doesn't read my blog so if I want to hint to him big time, I have to email him my blog post. Hahaha.

moms tales said...

Very smooth!! lol...looks like u had a fab mother's day! You deserved it! Will be back for more updates..take care...