Monday, May 5, 2008

The 50 questions tag

I have to do this tag, simply coz I owe KittyCat too many already and I don't think I will be doing the rest (it took me a while to search this one leh and this was the latest tag you had for me - think next time, you need to email me the link!)

Ok, she wants to know 50 things about me as follows (I promise I will try my best to answer them honestly!):-

1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful conversation with?
I'm not sure - at this crazy hormonal stage I'm going through right now, there's alot of people I've been talking to and mostly about life! ;)

2. Where was the last place you went?
Sad to say it was at the office - work-la, what else can I be doing man! :(

3. If you could be with your first love, would you?
Nope as that would mean I won't have Rye Li right now and of course hubby.

5. Who was your first crush???? Same as above.
Seriously?! Michael J. Fox - I dreamt I kissed him! LOL!

6. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Er, at work, alot of stuff. At home, also alot of stuff relating to the girl and my pregnancy.

7. Who is the last baby that you held?
If Baby 2 in me don't count, then Rye Li. Okay, she's not a baby anymore. Then it has got to be Justin, my friend's baby whom I got to carry after Rye Li allowed me too in February! I was so happy coz she let me (she has been very protective over me all this while!)

8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
Nope.

9. Are you ticklish?
Of course!

10. Have you ever worn a crown?
I've to agree with KittyCat here, it was also during my wedding studio pics. Yucks and I hate that pictures.

11. Last time you saw fireworks?
I think it was during Chinese New Year this year too.

12. Who is the last person you hugged?
Rye Li - she's the fortunate one that gets loads of hugs from me.

13. Do you have a black dog?
Used to when I was in secondary school - it was a chow-chow and Fifi was her name, she was the best dog I ever had!

14. Do you have a little black dress?
I think so somewhere in my wardrobe - haven't been in one for ages!

15. What are you wearing right now?
My work shirt and shorts - yea, I need to shower really soon!

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Yucks - a client coz there was a last minute request as usual and it was nearly 8pm.

17. Do you like coffee?
Nope but I don't mind the occasional mocha blend or when I'm really sleepy and need to be awake for work.

18. Are you missing someone?
Nope but I'm missing my sleep if this counts.

19. Reason behind why you last cried?
The stress at work coz it's getting to me during this crazy hormonal changes in my body and the demands from clients are getting crazier!

20. How much cash do you have on you?
Think it's about RM200.

25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
With digital camera, who needs films anymore?!

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a regret?
Definitely a million bucks!

27. What’s on your mind right now?
Sleep, work, the girl's health (she's been having fever since Thursday night and has the flu!), my pregnancy, my life when Baby 2 comes.

28. Do you have a deep dark secret?
What?! Like murder or a crime or perhaps a secret affair? Nah!

29. Do you wish you were with someone right now?
Yea, hubby so that he can help me out with the girl too. He's travelling again for work.

30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
None. Not fortunate enough like KittyCat.

31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
For the life of me, I cannot remember. This was ages ago and I guess it wasn't a big enough punishment for me to remember! ;)

32. What was your childhood nickname?
sini-sana

33. Do you have any strange phobias?
Same as KittyCat too and I just posted it - having to have my kids go before me. And yea, the usual ghosts, death and roaches!

34. Have you ever played naked twister?
Nope! I have a boring life!

36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Ghosts.

38. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Oh yes but it's not nice to say these things right?! I believe in Karma so let them remain in my thoughts. hehe.

39. Do you crack your knuckles?
Some times but not as frequent as I used to when I was younger and single - guess I got too much to do being a mom now.

40. What’s one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator?
Junk food.

41. What color are your bed sheets?
Blue and Yellow

42. How many kids do you plan on having?
I want two but hubby wants 3 - If Baby 2 is a boy, I will go for another one coz I want another girl. And if it comes out a boy, I may just go for no. 4. Ask me this again when Baby 2 comes out! ;)

43. What did you do today?
Work, work and work.

44. How would you like to die?
Same as KittyCat - In my old age, and content to go, and in my sleep.

45. Have you ever been in love?
Also same as KittyCat. Why do we get married?! and falling in love in a different way when the kids come.

46. When is the last time you went out of the state (province)?
In February for the Bangkok trip.

49. Do you judge people?
I try not to. ;)

50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy?
As of right now, to see my family living happily and healthily. And also for me to live a stress-free life. Too much to ask for eh?!

Thanks KittyCat for this tag and sorry that it took so long!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your nickname was sini-sana?! LOL! Check mine out, Ikan yu or why you?...wakakakaka...

Anonymous said...

LOL...I wanted to say the same thing as Vien also about your nickname!

Good of you to do the tag...are you up for more? ;-)