Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ok, can't force her out on 28th October 2008

I'm officially on leave as at today but still doing work from home when I can as I'm owing some stuff to my clients.

Saw my doc this morning to obtain my medical leave and since I was there, I thought I might as well see him for a checkup instead of having to wait so long on a Saturday. So was going through with him again whether we can set a date for 28th and he said that he's not free on 28th or 29th as he got 2 surgeries to attend to. Of course, if Baby H comes out naturally on her own before that or around those 2 days, then too bad for him. So he said he won't do a finger check till I see him on 29th morning to see if I can be induced on 30th instead.

So much for a nice number of 28th....unless she comes out naturally on her own. ;)

Interestingly, I lost a kg too since last Saturday. So it was water retention after all...haha. And I'm home now eating ice cream (since the girl is at the daycare), hubby thinks just because I lost a kg doesn't mean I can eat whatever I want to. LOL. Am thinking whether I can do a Baskin Robbin's ice cream fondue before Baby H comes out and while no. 1 is at the daycare. She's been quite sensitive to ice cream lately. Each time I give her some, she will start coughing so I can only indulge in this when she's not around. :)

Anyway, I'm still not convinced that Baby H will be late coz the cramps are getting worst lately. And that I can't walk well without being in pain or discomfort. Hubby brought up just now at the clinic that Rye Li's delivery was so easy and fast that I'm expecting the same too for this round. And then I thought of the fact that I was overdue (and I'm the second child) and hubby was late too (he's also the second child). Maybe it runs in the family...

I think Baby H thinks I'm one confused mummy coz initially I told her don't come out until 23rd onwards and then this moved on to 24th (for a baby scorpio) and now 28th (so that I can go back to work 5th Jan instead of last week of December). She probably just want to remain snugly in there than dealing with a confused mummy. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant wait for the moment to come huh? :).. at first I tot y you want baby H to be out on 28th? counting on the maternity leaves.. u most probably need to be back to work end Dec. I think u have all stuff well planned, hope she will comes out as u wish.. hehehe and this "confused" mommny will have her leaves till next yr. Good luck.

Keep posted about ur situation here.. i'll know whether Baby H is out or not. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club of "are we there yet?" Enjoy the time at home. Once the bub is here..it's gonna be havoc. :P

Anonymous said...

We're waiting for your good news too ;-)