Saturday, December 27, 2008

5 years anniversary

We’ve been married for 5 years already! And dated for 9 and half years. I can’t believe it has been that long. LOL

So how did we celebrate it? With the girls of course. We had Bubba Gump at the Curve, the only baby-friendly place we like to hang out at. And most of the time, I was standing, mostly to soothe Haye Li and also the table at the booth we were sitting was too close to my body and hence, I can’t put Haye Li in front of me.

Hubby attended to Rye Li who was pretty well behaved (also made me wish Haye Li is at that age so we all can have a decent meal…haha!).

Haye Li did a mega ‘bomb’ and I was too lazy to take her to the baby changing room as it would mean I’ve to walk a fair bit so I changed her at our booth. Luckily, it didn’t smell that bad and that our booth was at the main entrance of the restaurant.

It wasn’t a romantic meal of course (although we had some nice live music from outside) and that I would have preferred Japanese instead of all the fried stuff. What do you expect with 2 young kids?! LOL. But still we have always wanted to try out the place and I must say it is not as bad as I thought it would be. Their Clam Chowder is good but don’t try their Shrimp Heaven though which was a huge disappointment considering the fact that they’re known for serving Shrimps.

I would still go back there to try their non-shrimp stuff and I would want to sink my teeth into their Chocolate Chip Cookie sundae again. Even Rye Li love it….well, she loves anything with ice cream! Yum-yum!

Happy Anniversary Tauke! I wonder when we will get to celebrate without the girls. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that made me think abt mine, hmmmm how long ago, let me see married in 1998, so that means 10 years!!!
And we never celebrated even once...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

We're celebrating our 9th this year - guess we'll have to do it with Lucas LOL

I would have changed the diaper there too although Hubby would have said NO! Who cares, right? I can imagine how tired you are...

Anonymous said...

0401影音视讯 , x543视讯交友网 , 影音视讯 , 色情视讯 , 后宫视讯 , mfc视讯 , 免费视讯美女网站 , 影音视讯聊天 , ut聊天视讯辣妹聊天室 , 恋爱ing视讯