Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pregnancy updates

I'm much better these days compared to the first 4 months. I'm nearly 5 and a half months now. I do get tired now and then but I feel it's way better that it was before so I'm not complaining. Hehe.

But in terms of weight, actually size, I'm amaze at how big my tummy has grown! I think I should have added 5-6kgs now and although this is lesser compared to Rye Li's time, my tummy is really bigger than hers. I'm wondering whether it was my 'left-overs' that is being pushed out or the baby is actually bigger?! I hope it is my left-overs as the thought of having a big baby scares the hell out of me!

Ok, not just my tummy is getting big, so is everything else especially my bum. So I do look like daisy duck at the moment and I still got 4 months plus to go! I will try to get a preggy shot and you do the judging for me but mind you, I will only show the nice shots of course.
Lately, I get a lot of questions on the gender. As much as I want to know, I will only have to wait till next Saturday for my next checkup and I hope that we get to know too. If he/she is like her big sister, we will not know till I'm 6 months plus! So let's hope not yea.

I also get the questions what I want. Well, I don't really care but I know if I get a boy, most likely I will try for another girl. And if I get a girl, I don't think I will be bothered to go for no. 3. Rye Li has too many nice stuff that I would like to have another girl to share these stuff before I ever give them away.

Where my motherly instincts are concerned, I don't think they are accurate at all. I mean initially I thought that Baby 2 may be a boy since I'm experiencing some differences like the weird taste I get in my mouth. Then lately as my tummy grows bigger, its shape is looking very much like my 1st pregnancy so now I'm feeling that it could be a girl too. So this is back to 50-50 again. Not much help huh?!

And Rye Li's prediction? Well, she wanted a ti-ti (little brother) initially and it remained the same the last few months until recently. Now she wants a mei-mei (little sister)as one of her friends at the daycare just had a new mei-mei. Also not much help here. So we shall just see....don't worry, I will immediately post the gender once I know as well. ;) ....stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the baby will cooperate. Can't wait to know the gender! :)

Anonymous said...

Wah...everyone's curious for you ya!