Sunday, August 3, 2008

About my big tummy again

I never had this thought with Rye Li and I'm not sure why I'm being so obsessed with my tummy now (other than the weight).

Lately, since Baby 2 is moving so aggressively, I like to lift my shirt up and bare my tummy to see if I can catch the movements or not. This is usually done at nights after my shower. I will leave it like that for some time and seriously, I feel nice and comfy baring and airing my tummy like that.

With the hot weather lately, it feels even more comforting to do that and now I'm wondering is this how all the Ah Pek chinaman (Chinese old men) feels like after a heavy meal whereby they will lift their shirt up to bare their big tummies?! I know you still can see this sight at some kopitiams here, okay, maybe in old towns and definitely in some homes now. But the last I saw this sight was in Penang town years back!

I must get hubby to do this with me and see if he feels the same. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..i did that quite often (when preg with Cassie), especially after meal. It's usually done at home lah..not in the office. You think I that siao meh?! LOL!